Junior Members to take over Meadow Park!
We're offering a behind-the-scenes experience to our Junior Members at our Women’s Super League game against Reading.
05 Apr 2018
We want a number of youngsters to take on important roles as part of our matchday team for our clash with the Royals on Wednesday, April 18 (kick-off 7.30pm). We're recruiting for the following roles:
- Programme designer: design the cover image for our matchday programme
- Match reporter: cover the game from the press box and assist with post-match interviews
- Match official: help the referee with the teamsheet exchange, coin toss and walk out onto the pitch, as well as presenting the match ball and taking part in the handshake
- PA announcer: help read out the teams ahead of kick-off and make our half-time announcements
- Photographer: help our club photographer capture all the action from the sidelines
- Kit manager: help set up the changing room and bench for the team ahead of kick-off
All Junior Members helping on the night will also be invited onto the pitch for a photo with Gunnersaurus.
All Junior Members will be sent a link directly via email, but if you’re not yet a member and would like to sign up to become a part of the Arsenal family just click through here for our discounted membership.
Please note that entries need to be submitted by Thursday, April 12 with winners notified on Friday, April 13. Please be aware of the following arrival times for each role:
- Match reporter: 7pm- Match official: 6pm- PA announcer: 6.30pm- Photographer: 6.30pm- Kit manager: 5.30pm Good luck!